How to Join CBA
We regularly welcome new churches to partner with us in reaching Northeast Georgia with the Gospel. If your church is interested in exploring membership, contact our office. We’ll connect you with CBA’s Membership Team to begin the conversation.
Steps in the process include:
1. Completing a one-page application
2. A meeting with Church leadership and the CBA Membership Team to discuss doctrinal stances and determine the level of cooperation possible
3. A member or members from the CBA Membership Team will visit and worship with your congregation at least once
4. Completion of a 6 month “watchcare” period
5. Recommendation and approval of full membership at a meeting of CBA’s Executive Committee