Equip our churches to be church-planting churches through prayer, partnership, and planting to see the gospel advance in our region.
In 9 years, our network has planted 27 churches with a 75% success rate. Those churches now collectively average 2,300 in weekly worship and have produced over 1,000 baptisms.
- Identify – We are praying for church planters daily. By the help of our local churches, seminaries, and word of mouth, we identify those called by God to plant.
- Train – We offer training through assessment, one-on-one coaching, group residencies, and/or placing our planters in local churches that have a church-planting pipeline.
- Send – We look at personality, statistics, and local churches to help determine the best location to plant, and assist however you see fit in the launch of your church!
- Support – We offer on-going coaching, brotherhood, and support for all planters. The New Work Foundation exists to help fund church plants. From its beginning, it has given away over $500,000 to our church plants.
- Multiply- We help you launch with a multiplication strategy, like a church planter pipeline, with the goal of your church planting a church in the first five years.
If you are a planter wanting more information about planting in our region, or a church looking for more information on praying, partnering, or planting, please reach our to Gabe Dodd at email@example.com.