2021 Christmas Hope
Christmas Hope offers families in Gainesville-Hall County the gift of hope in Jesus Christ as we seek to provide Christmas gifts for children (12 and under) who wouldn’t otherwise have gifts to open on Christmas morning.
APPLY IN PERSON ON ONE OF THESE DATES:
Friday, October 1, 9:00 am-12:00 noon,
Friday, October 8, 9:00 am-12 noon,
Chattahoochee Baptist Association
1220 McEver Rd., Gainesville, GA 30504
(Look for signs and/or persons directing you where to line up and park on campus for application process).
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BRING:
Picture ID of parents/grandparent/legal guardian
Birth certificate for each child
Proof of residency in Hall County (Utility bill, phone bill, etc.) Proof of income of all adults in household (W-2, check stub, tax return, other assistance documentation, etc.)
IMPORTANT APPLICANT INFORMATION:
- Applicant must apply in person and bring required paperwork (see above)
- Applicant must be the parent, grandparent, or legal guardian of each child for whom they are applying.
- Applicant must complete the applicaiton to determine need and eligibility.
- If requirements are met and applicant is approved, applicants will be assigned a specific date and time to return to pick up gifts at the Chattahoochee Baptist Association.
- Applicant is asked NOT to bring children when returning to pick up gifts.
- Applicant CANNOT sign up for additional assistance through another organization. Christmas Hope utilizes Charity Tracker software and coordiantors with non-profit organizations to insure that there is no duplication of services.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19 (TBD by Christmas Hope Directors for 2021):
- Look for the signs (and/or persons) directing you where to line up and park on campus for application process.
- Masks are required. Please bring a mask with you if you have one. If you do not have a mask, we will have some masks available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- As much as possible, we will follow CDC social distancing guidelines of maintaining 6 feet of separation.
- Restrooms will not be available for use during the application process.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
History of CBA Secret Santa Ministry:
Wanda Oliver served the Secret Santa Team since its beginning in 1985. She along with other women in the community met and served out of many different locations over the years. That year, with permission from then DOM Mike Willliams, Secret Santa began their ministry out of Chattahoochee Baptist Association. Wanda Oliver and Joyce Patrick Co-Chaired the directorship position of the Secret Santa and served along side many caring and supportive volunteers. The team is grateful to individuals, churches and businesses that have been such a blessing to children and families for over 32 years. Upon the retirement of these two ladies, we want to say thank you for all the many hours you have spent planning, shopping and leading out in this ministry. You will be missed