- Corinth Baptist Church is looking for a home for their church pews. If you or your church are interested, please contact Corinth’s church office by calling 770-532-7751.
- Church address: 3590 Thompson Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA 30506
Chattahoochee Christian School is seeking a full time administrative assistant. Chattahoochee Christian is a k – 8th grade fully accredited school located in Clermont.
• Full time position
• An evangelical Christian with a strong personal testimony and a growing mature relationship with the Lord
• Servant leader
• Active member of an evangelical church
• A minimum of 2 years broad business administrative experience
• Effective oral and written communication
• Maintain financial records ( accounts payable and accounts receivable)
• General office responsibilities
• Possible maintenance of social media accounts
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Word, and iMac programs
• Administrative support to teachers and staff
If interested please contact: Debbie Thomas, Principal 770-983-9433 (M), 403-376-2243 (P) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montgomery Memorial Baptist Church is searching for the person that God is leading to serve Him as our worship leader. Candidates are expected to be Christ-centered and able to lead our congregation, praise team, and choir in spirit-filled worship through a blended-type service. Candidates should affirm the Baptist Faith and Message 2000 (http://www.sbc.net/bfm2000/
bfm2000.asp). MMBC is located at 1210 West Ridge Road in Gainesville, Georgia. We have gatherings on Sundays at 10:30 am. The worship leader will report to the pastor. This will be a paid, bi-vocational position. Applications should be sent to email@example.com including your resume, testimony, current place of worship, and at least three references (from current pastor, previous employer, and any others of your choosing).
PAID CHURCH PERCUSSIONIST
Poplar Springs Baptist Church of Gainesville, Georgia is seeking a paid Church Percussionist for our Sunday morning worship service. $56.10 per week. Contact Trey Kennedy, Worship Pastor at 678-617-4168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock Springs Baptist Church is looking for a part-time youth pastor to lead students in grades 7-12! Below is a job description that coincides with the position:
The youth pastor of Rock Springs Baptist Church is to be an effective minister of the Gospel. This individual (or couple) must be of Baptist faith & doctrine, minister in accordance to the Baptist Faith & Message, and maintain a consistent walk with Christ as a spiritual leader to our youth. (Ministry experience & some theological education are preferred but are not required)
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Planning & implementing all student activities
2. Conducting effective outreach to unchurched students
3. Leading & teaching Sunday School class on Sunday mornings
4. Leading & teaching a Gospel-centered, student program on Wednesday nights
5. Work in compliance with a student ministry budget
If you or someone you know would be interested, please have them send in their resume at email@example.com. Thanks!
Church Pews available for a donation or free, call Mount Salem Baptist Church at 770-967-2149 or leave a message online: mountsalem.org if interested!
Concord Christian Preschool at Concord Baptist Church, Clermont campus, is looking to fill a part time weekday preschool teaching position. A love for the Lord and little ones a must. Teaching experience is preferable. If interested in finding out more information please contact Robin Bryson at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Beth Looper at bethlooper@concordministries.